As people age, the effects of gravity, exposure to the sun and the stresses of daily life can be seen in their faces. A facelift can’t stop the aging process, but it can reset the clock.
- Removes excess facial fat
- Tightens underlying facial muscles
- Re-drapes the skin of your face and neck
- Results in a natural, non-surgical look
- Reduced creases between nose and mouth
- More defined jaw line
- Smoother, leaner neck
- Can be done alone or in conjunction with brow lift or eyelid surgery
Face lift normally requires an overnight stay in the hospital. Bruising and swelling is to be expected and there will be a certain amount of downtime, which can vary depending on the individual. This will be discussed during your consultation.
After – Skin tightening, better jaw (mandible) definition, tightening of neck (facelift), increased volume to upper cheek bones (mid-facelift), eyes appear more awake (upper lid blephoraplasty), skin complexion brighter, improved tone (medical skin care).