Dr Fensterer has travelled the world to perfect her techniques in gender confirmation surgeries. We are proud to have performed the first full facial feminization in Kentucky and we are determined to keep the high standards of our results allied with the best care from start to the end. Here no patient is an after thought and everyone is welcome in our clinic, no matter color, race, age, religion, nationality, or gender.
Surgeries that we perform:
- scalp advancement;
- forehead remodeling (frontal sinus set back and orbital rim reshaping);
- surgical/non-surgical rhinoplasty (fillers or fat);
- upper/lower eyelid surgery;
- upper eyelid ptosis repair surgery;
- fat graft to the face;
- facial implants (cheek, mandible, chin);
- lip shortening (lip flip);
- chin reshaping (fat graft, filler or bone work -Korean chin surgery);
- mandible reshaping;
- neck liposuction;
- thyroid cartilage shaving;
- facial masculization with fillers, fat graft or implants;
- breast augmentation;
- transgender mastectomy (liposuction, double incision with nipple graft or limited incision)
- male pectoral implant;
- gender specific body contouring (liposuction/fat graft)
- 3-D liposuction;
- gluteal augmentation.
What you need to know before coming:
We follow WPATH (World Professional Association for Transgender Health) guidelines. Patient will need a letter from one mental health provider supporting the need for the specific surgery. Letters can’t be dated older than 2 years prior to the surgery. We accept letters addressed to other providers.
Patients will also need to be living in the transgender identity for at least 2 years. If patients are on hormones, it needs to be for at least for 1 year. We understand some people have side effects from hormones so each case will be evaluated individually.
We accept many commercial insurances. Due to the high denial rate, we request patients to check with the insurance company if the specific medical plan covers transgender confirmation surgeries prior to coming for consultation.
We again, are proud to do the work that we do and we are committed to give you and your family the best care around.